Atlanta Cinere Surgit
- 30 Initial XP plus Ground XP, as per Underground Theater
- Allies, Contacts, Haven and Influences are limited to no more than 2 dots at start; as new arrivals to the city, these are Backgrounds which will need to be cultivated locally.
- Characters may be native to Atlanta, but cannot have been present at the time of the disappearance.
- At the present time, characters must be loyal to the Camarilla. They can be doubtful, they can be rebels within the Tower, they can hate the Tower- but they cannot outrightbe Anarchs, Sabbat infiltrators, or loyal members of Independents.
- The following Clans are Common
- Brujah, Catiff, Gangrel, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere, Ventrue
- The following Clans are Uncommon (2 point merit)
- Assamites (Viziers), Giovanni, Followers of Set, Ravnos
- The following Clans are Rare (4 point merit)
- Cappadocians (Samedi), Daughters of Cacophony, Gargoyles, Lasombra, Salubri, Tzimisce (Carpathian)
- Any unnamed clans and lesser bloodlines are Restricted (6 point merit)
Characters from Uncommon, Rare and Restricted Clans and Bloodlines must be approved by the storytellers first.
As a note, due to the domain based feeding system of Atlanta Cinere Surgit, the background ‘Herd’ may be considered more valuable than normal. This isn’t strictly enforced or required, but it is a recommendation of the staff to consider investing at least one or two points in it, or be willing to aggressively politic for the best grounds.